Nismo CAI Kit

Cookbot

I've had my Nismo CAI kit for a while now, but took it off due to the fact you have no washer bottle and front left wheel arch liner. Does anyone know of a way that that it can be fitted without losing the ability to wash your car window and not having all the wheel crap flick into the filter? I love the sound, but can't justify not having the above items. Might be selling it soon though as the vortech goes in B)

Thanks ya'll, Cookie

Doesn't sound like its fitted right to me, you should only lose one washer bottle so the other should work fine, you just have to fill it up twice as often, and nismo bits are usually fairly close to OEM fitments so I doubt you should have to run it without a wheel arch liner :surrender:

Done it, but its now sat with only 3 wheels on the drive :lol: It's quite a tight fit don there though.

I didn't know it had 2 tanks for the washers, but the tank I removed had a pump in it, surly that's fairly crucial to pumping stuff! How do I stop the fluids just leaking out of the old connecters too? Just blank them off or use a bit of tube to connect them up?

Thanks, Paul