Twilight Grey Colour

ChrisUUC

Need some advice on this. Hoping to head over this week and pick up an 06 facelift zed in this colour. Just wanted to get something cleared up. I love the colour but is there any issues of the plastic and metal elements of the cars body not matching colour wise. Like an obvious mismatch?

In the pictures etc hes sent me there doesnt seem to be a difference its just I think i remember over hearing someone saying that the plastic and metal can be way off colour wise ...

Just need this clarified ...

Cheers guys!

Chris

Need some advice on this. Hoping to head over this week and pick up an 06 facelift zed in this colour. Just wanted to get something cleared up. I love the colour but is there any issues of the plastic and metal elements of the cars body not matching colour wise. Like an obvious mismatch?

In the pictures etc hes sent me there doesnt seem to be a difference its just I think i remember over hearing someone saying that the plastic and metal can be way off colour wise ...

Just need this clarified ...

Cheers guys!

Chris

Nissan paint it's not the best and I also heard of mismatch paint, is it been re-sprayed?

Twilight Grey was a MY07 colour only so if this is a 2006 car it is actually Gunmetal Grey.

As for the actual question, most Zeds have fuel filler flaps etc that don't seem to match in some lights. Its worse on some colours like Azure but its just the Nissan crap paint.

Was there much of a difference in your twilight grey coupe when you had it?

Will check out gallery now.

I seem to remember noticing it more on my Blade but maybe I'd just got used to it by then.

Its noticable on mine when its all clean and waxed in sunlight, all of the plastic parts are a slightly different shade to the metal under the light!

I think its normal and just down to nissans paint match...I only notice it in direct sunlight though