Lip & Spat options

Shaun1982

hi guys, im thinking of gettin a cf lip for my front bumper,was thinkin VS style but not massively sure as ive not seen many others. I do know im not a fan of the cw lip though.

Question is can a zed carry off a cf & some spats on the rear without skirts?Possibly even cf spats :shrug:

What do you think?

Yup cf bonnet,b pillars,the infamous eyelids(if i can get them to stay on without being bonded) bumper lip & i want my standard lip spoiler doing in cf too.I really want the cf difuser from thezstore.com

Was it hard to fit?my problem will be that ideally ill have to do it on the car because of my cameras, is it as good fit & quality as it looks?

hmm fitment is pretty good i guess but it all dpenda on how you class fitment.

there not real gaps round the edges maybe a a small one here and there and had to relieve a few smalla reas but me and my dad had it screwed on in hafl hour or so. its not hel don the usual way though as thers no holes in it so its got about 5 across the fron in the middle section and some more round the sides underneath the wheel arch area.

it is definalty a diy and not abody shop job though , heck once it was wedged on it stayed there on its own !

Both me & my dad work in a bodyshop anyway dude ;) mind you im a prepper so not much help that way :lol:

Not much in it price wise between Envy & EP either :) Found some awesome rear spats by Techno i think it was on envy's site but sod payinf £429.99 for spats :scare:

Cool,thats a bonus then. Suppose i best wait until after my mot on tuesday before buying anything :lol:

yeah you mihgt not get on the ramps afterwards , i know i have to watch for ramps and bumps even though its not lower . any tilting of the car can get very close to scrapping , did mine somthing rotten in a multstory once :(