Guide Price

Milly

Hi Guys,

Sadly I'm going to have to move my Zed on :thumbdown:

BUT really have no idea what it's worth . . . stealerships have offered me £9.5K, will I get much more for this as a private sale and are Zeds moving pretty quick or is the market pretty stale?

It's an 05 GT UK Car . . . gunmetal grey . . . good condition (usual stonechips) . . . FNSH and coming up 60,000 miles.

Any advice would be appreciated ;)

Even with the mileage you should still achieve around £12 - 12.5k :thumbs: Have a quick look on Pistonheads to compare with whats out there at the moment

+1 - I'd hope to get that for my 53 plate!

Just remember to check the selling rules on here before going on with any advertising :)

I was trying to sell my GT, same age and similar mileage as yours. The crooks at 'webuyanycar' offered me 9700 online and then when I took it to their depot to sell the clown told me that it wasn't a GT 'cos they all have sat nav'. Advertised on pistonheads and autotrader at 9700 and got one viewing and one joker offering me 8k for it. Its a tough time to be selling a performance car right now. Happily though the house I was hoping to buy, hence selling the car to fund the deposit, has fallen through so Im sticking with the car for the Summer at least now.

Even with the mileage you should still achieve around £12 - 12.5k :thumbs: Have a quick look on Pistonheads to compare with whats out there at the moment

Just remember to check the selling rules on here before going on with any advertising :)

You have two hopes of getting £12.5k for a 53 plate ;)

You have two hopes of getting £12.5k for a 53 plate ;)

Quoted the wrong post - meant the original at £9.5k! :)

Hi Guys,

Sadly I'm going to have to move my Zed on :thumbdown:

BUT really have no idea what it's worth . . . stealerships have offered me £9.5K, will I get much more for this as a private sale and are Zeds moving pretty quick or is the market pretty stale?

It's an 05 GT UK Car . . . gunmetal grey . . . good condition (usual stonechips) . . . FNSH and coming up 60,000 miles.

Any advice would be appreciated ;)

I think in part-ex, £9.5k is about right. Try and sell the car privately if you can :thumbs: