Anyone used.....

Shaun1982

thezstore.com? Theyve got some aswesome bits on there but last time i emailed them i never got a reply.

Anyone bought off them?especially their carbon bits

If it's the 1 in the states m8, Ive used em. No problems. I did ring-em in the end to comfirm my order. All the parts came and were top quality. :teeth:

Yeah thats the one daz,was trying to find out delivery on an item but when i eventually found the part & read it you either contact them first or order then they let you knowthe shipping. Didnt fancy that to be told a price im not happy with for shipping :lol:

Whats the delivery like?

Yeah thats the one daz,was trying to find out delivery on an item but when i eventually found the part & read it you either contact them first or order then they let you knowthe shipping. Didnt fancy that to be told a price im not happy with for shipping :lol:

Whats the delivery like?

Not too bad m8. Usual U.S. delivery times up to 2 weeks. Shipping costs reasonable. Got stung for 20 odd quid of import duty robbery though.

Ordered some reflectors and emblems and a carbon rear defuser all arrived ok. :thumbs: