Help.........No sound coming from HU

ToffeeZ

Help... :bang::bang:

I have just installed A Kenwood DNX 7220 HU with a PC29-645 steering control lead. The problem is.... everything seems to be working as it should be and being controlled by the Steering controls but i have no sound :wacko: Do i need to connect an earth somewhere to make the amp work?

if its a bose car then you need to make sure the blue/blue and white amp signal cable is spliced into the loom.

Yes it is a bose unit that i have taken out. Is there a link any where that explains how to splice these cables into the loom?

you should have a loose blue and white white wire on the adapter harness and this goes to the blue and white wire on the head units own loom. the headunit one may or may not be loose but should be marked wiht alable as amp signal or power anttena.

this might help....

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31260

Nope...No loose blue and white wire on the on the adapter harness . The only loose wires are the White, Purple, and Grey which i have connected as shown here..

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32337

It looks like i may have the wrong adapter harness :angry: So i Rang Sextons and they got me out of a hole... :yahoo: They explained what i had to do do with the blue and white wire that comes out of the Kenwood loom ...Thankyou Sextons :)