My dealer experience P2 + some warranty work, in Holland

Mathys

I know this might not be so useful for you guys from the UK, but I thought it would be a nice comparison anyway...... Maybe some Dutch guys will think it's useful!

I got my P2 service (30k km/20k miles) done in Maastricht, the Netherlands at Nissan Luxam. I didn't buy the car here but somewhere else, however this is the closest dealer around for me. As I also had some warranty work to be done, I combined this with the service. This is what they did including the price:

-P2 service (including Nissan oil, didn't get Motul arranged on time): 200 Euro/ 130 Pound

-Handbrake adjustment: Free

-Removing twist from seatbelts: Free

-Getting BOTH my rear axels fixed for the clicking sound (although you could only hear it from the driver side): Free

-Bose left speaker problem, Radio on order: Free

-Top layer of my leather driver seat starting to wear off a little, new cover ordered: Free

So, total amount of money: 200 Euro or 130 Pound!!!!! I Think that's a pretty decent price!

They also called me twice during the service. Once to ask whether I wanted them to replace the wipers and the front brake pads. I said I'll be planning to do that myself. Second time that they couldn't find my own oil that I wanted to bring, so I told them to use their normal oil.

Also I could have gotten a replacement car straight away, but I didn't need any as I was on a trip for work by train anyway.

The new Bose radio was ordered without even listening to the Bose system whether the left speaker really didn't work during CD mode and for the seat they made pictures which they send to Nissan.

All in all, very happy with their helpfulness/friendliness and not trying to rip me off on the service itself. Although their quote for the brake pads was way to high: about 200 Pound for front pads + installation. One of the reasons I ordered yellow stuff now...