Roadster, Coupe, 370Z and GT-R

Zedman

Over the weekend whilst driving up to the Lakes saw an Azure roadster on M6 Southbound on Friday morning around the toll road area I think. Then further north on M6 spotted an UY Coupe on southbound carriageway.

On Sunday morning spotted a red GT-R which I think was on the A590 north of Morecambe Bay. Finally followed a black 370Z down the M6 on late Monday afternoon.

Dead common cars!!!

• 1 month later...

Yes, that's my actual reg!! It could very well have been me on my way to work at a football match, either Wigan or Blackburn, or in the Midlands. I usually get flashed by other zed drivers, or give a wave if I see any myself!! (We should have a special forum code..!!)

I've never had a 350z so can't compare it. But my 370 is awesome, I can't stop driving it!! It can be quite docile around town if you want it to, but when you open it up it's incredible!! The exhaust note is getting better and better with age... at 4500rpm the sound is amazing, really high pitched, then just gets louder and better if you keep your foot down, and really pins you back in your seat. Sounds more like a V12 than a V6!!! I've got the 7 speed tiptronic version too which is awesome.... 0 to 60 feels much quicker than 5 seconds, although I haven't timed it yet!! I prefer using the paddles to change up and down, although I know that's personal taste!! You never get bored of it turning heads wherever you go as well...!! ;)