Drivers side wing mirror ***URGENT***

craigy hardcore

Hi Folks,

I need a drivers side wing mirror with the black plastic base plate like pronto style. I need it so quickly in fact that if you are within a 100 mile radius of PA15 4DS I will come and collect it tonight!...

A few wee bastards decided it would be funny if they used my wing mirror as a ball at the weekend and took it clean off, when I questioned them about it they thought it would be even funnier to wrap a glass bottle round my head and kick the living @*!# out me...

So now my missus can't get to work because we have an undriveable car.

Please please please can someone help! I'm not too fussed about what colour it is, sunset orange would be preffered but I'm really not in a position to be picky!...

Please help!!

Call me 07852 934064

Thanks!

Craig

Hey Craig,

ZMANALEX is from perth but hopefully he could help out! I got my car scratched and tommy k badge stole last week and though I was bad off. Sounds like you got it worse off! Do you know who the wee cocks are? You ok - no lasting injury I hope!

Puts you off having a nice motor. When scummy neds who we paid to keep alive through benefits get jealous and decided to wreck the things you work hard for.

Chin up mate ad hopefully see you at a meet soon :thumbs:

I still remember the days when some wee bast$%rd decided to jump on my car roof at 2am in the morning as i was finishing my A&E shift..could literally see them jumping on the roof from 100yards away but by the time i got to the car..they made a run for it. My student days car was vandalised twice while i was in Dundee Uni :rant::bang: So feel for you mate...f34king yobs.

Hi guys,

thanks for all the help and comments etc... I think I'm sorted and should hopefully be collecting a set tomorrow!...

I can't stand these wee arses... Its actually shocking that they can't accept that some people have nice things and they done so they feel the need to damage it etc... I had to get rid of my company range rover because of this, nothing happened to it but people where starting to ask questions as to why a guy who lives in a 1 bedroom flat in an OK postcode has a Range Rover Sport & a 350z on the street.... can't people just accept that I work hard for the things I have?

Anyways my zed will not be getting parked anywhere near my house for the forseeable future, 3 weeks ago I awoke to eggs being splashed all over it, the week after it was a half eaten chinese meal and this weekend the wing mirrors hanging off, that doesn't wash out!!...

Once again I thank all you guys for your kind words and help!

Cheers

Craig