Not my car , BUT !!!!!!

lomoto

Greasing imo is only a temp fix :dry:

4 miles in your case :thumbdown:

Well, it's been back in again. This time they have greased "the other side" and have promised that if this doesn't cure the clicking they'll replace the driveshaft completely. I've done about 500 miles this weekend and it all seems OK.

I do still have my nagging electric window problem though. It sometimes drops down very slightly when I hit about 80. Anyone got a solution to this?

Greasing imo is only a temp fix :dry:

4 miles in your case :thumbdown:

Well, it's been back in again. This time they have greased "the other side" and have promised that if this doesn't cure the clicking they'll replace the driveshaft completely. I've done about 500 miles this weekend and it all seems OK.

I do still have my nagging electric window problem though. It sometimes drops down very slightly when I hit about 80. Anyone got a solution to this?

There's a reset but I've never tried it myself. You need to remove all the panelling but still not exactly sure were it is!!! Dealer will fix it under warranty, but like I've said before may take a few goes or possibly require regulator replacing ;)