A Short Affair

judas

Well, my GT4's gone... swapped it yesterday for an S2000

I'm still somewhat surprised myself. After three months I came to the conclusion that while the 350Z is a fantastic car, it wasn't the right car for me. The grunt was great, but the roof didn't go down and I wasn't that keen on the Roadster version. I also found it to be too heavy. So I've gone for something lighter and more nimble but with comparable cost and performance.

Very sad to see it go; ideally I'd have kept it and got the S2000 as well, but Mr Bank Manager would only get upset ;) Gonna miss the torque and the noise that DC exhaust made :(

I've offered someone first refusal on my car kit Bluetooth module, but if he doesn't want it I'll be sticking it on the classifieds for £75 plus P&P.

Well thats a shame Judas......

But I guess you were looking for particular things in a car, and the S2000 will definitely feel lighter, less of a muscle car, more of a stripped out feel.

I went the other way (not directly) and came from an S2000..... I love them both, but the Coupe suits what I want..... each to their own I suppose. The world would be a boring place if we all liked exaclty the same.....

Good luck with the S2000...... :)

So I've gone for something lighter and more nimble but with comparable cost and performance.

S2000 is lighter and definitely more nimble & agile than the Z, but mine was considerably more expensive to run than the Z: Grp 20 insurance, more costly servicing and similar fuel consumption. (Only the tyres were cheaper, but then at 2" smaller diameter they should be).

But, like you, I'd have liked to be able to afford to run them both.

Well, my GT4's gone... swapped it yesterday for an S2000

I'm still somewhat surprised myself. After three months I came to the conclusion that while the 350Z is a fantastic car, it wasn't the right car for me. The grunt was great, but the roof didn't go down and I wasn't that keen on the Roadster version. I also found it to be too heavy. So I've gone for something lighter and more nimble but with comparable cost and performance.

Very sad to see it go; ideally I'd have kept it and got the S2000 as well, but Mr Bank Manager would only get upset ;) Gonna miss the torque and the noise that DC exhaust made :(

I've offered someone first refusal on my car kit Bluetooth module, but if he doesn't want it I'll be sticking it on the classifieds for £75 plus P&P.

Sorry to see you go mate :thumbdown:

If you wanna flog that BT adapter I'll have 2nd refusal :thumbs: