• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with 5 ppl do we need to have a stand? :wacko:

If we want it, I'll look into it.

for what I understood, the club stands work like this:

£25 per vehicle (weekend)

£20 camping

Total £45 per car, including club entry

included is the entry for for you guys to have a look.

Shall I book it? if so I'll need the money from the people who will be attending... and a recent pic of the car :wacko:

guys I need an answer as the deadline is soon!

If we are lookign at staying all weekend (I am) we might as well book the stand as per the file above!!!

I need answers from the confirmed participants!

TheMinel OK with booking stand

Steve Jones

Chesterfield

350znismo

Steve_B

guys...... we need to know whether to book show cars with stand or not!!!!!

Chris???

Martin???

Steve????

deadline will be saturday this week, as I have to complete the forms, get the money from you and pay the total myself! So PLEASE let me know.

Plus, anymore want to come?????

If it helps as well, I have 5 triple rooms booked about a mile and a half from the venue and we only need 3 now so if any of you need a room let me know and I can transfer them across (hopefully) or you can just use my name.

:thumbs:

I don't have an official title with them but I basically organise all their cars for events/shows etc that they go to and generally scout around for new feature cars for them. In return, I get press passes to some of the shows and get to sneak my car into some trade stands that they do at things like Max Power Live etc (Crap show but it's nice to be mingling!!)

And you're right about the totty....that is anothe perk of the job!! :teeth:

guys........

we need to book these if we want a stand.......

I will need deifnite numbers (and a full form filled with your details, cars details, car pic,, everything the form requires) by at the latest friday 24th march. I'll then send the form and pay. You then send me your money :)

If it helps as well, I have 5 triple rooms booked about a mile and a half from the venue and we only need 3 now so if any of you need a room let me know and I can transfer them across (hopefully) or you can just use my name.

:thumbs:

how much are they at??

I need an answer from

CHESTERFIELD

and

NISMO350Z

plus I haven't received any details of their car by anyone......

I DEFINITELY have to send you the form, including payment details BY FRIDAY 24TH MARCH (THIS FRIDAY!)

at the moment the confirmed are:

TheMinel (all weekend, stand ok and show car) total £45

steve_b (all weekend, stand ok and show car) total £45

Steve Jones (why don't you stay all weekend but go home to sleep? would be £25 only, no camping

hmmm hotel rooms seem cheap too! I just spoke to the organisers, and they say people can avoid the £20 camping fee and can leave the show AFTER 6pm and be back BEFORE 9am.

So really a hotel room would make sense, (from Andy) for those who would camp but are prepared to share the room? I am :)

Andy, what hotel is it?