removing spacers and bolts

Husky

as title, i need to remove the spacers and bolts from the front of the car so the rays dont sit all wonky.

they are 10mm ones so the hub bolts have been changed.

whats involved in doing this, i think i need to take the brakes off but im totally clueless :cry::pinch:

i have the original bolts still.

cheers :thumbs:

EDIT: yes i managed the spacer part as that just comes off with the wheel off.

It's pretty straight forward :). I just changed a few wheel studs on the front of my zed due to thread damage..

Loosen wheel nuts

Jack up car

Remove wheel nuts

Remove wheel

Remove brake caliper (2 bolts - can be a little tight - a good socket and bar is necessary here, i also used a little freeing oil and left it 30mins)

Pull off brake disk (suspend caliper first using string or zip ties, then pull off by hand)

Remove wheel studs (tap out with soft hammer, use a wheel nut on the end to avoid thread damage)

Insert new wheel studs (use a packer of some description then wind on a wheel nut to pull them in)

Re-assemble everything (use correct torques)

There is a guide on the tech wiki which helps, it's for the rear though. The front is easier as it doesn't have the additional drum brake assembly for the handbrake. The job took me less than an hour (for one side).

PS when removing the caliper bolts, be carefull not to damage the abs sensor.

link..

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Wheel_Stud_Replacement