High Street Exhaust Fitters

Digsy

Do I use a high street exhaust fitter to fit my sports exhaust?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do I use a high street exhaust fitter to fit my sports exhaust?

• Yes
    • No

I was going to use TDi North to have my new zorst fitted, like Jacko, but I can't get over there this weekend and I'm getting impatient. Where did everyone else get theirs fitted? Any horror stories?

To be honest mate, I'd wait...... the care and attention Paul took, especially not to damage the standard exhaust etc, and to ensure the fitment of the new one was bob on, and not touching anything like anti roll bars, was worth the wait alone......

I don't honestly think you will get that level of attention at ATS etc..... and its all luck with which numpty you get, and whether he was out on the p*ss last night.....

I'd book in at TDi, but thats my personal opinion. Wasn't dearer than ATS or anything anyway, probably cheaper! :thumbs:

I wouldn't trust any of your average high-street garages.

The numpty's can't even install a hub cap properly (true story)

A specialized garage or the Nissan dealer (mainly because they'll be in more **** if they mess it up) are the only places I'd trust to do it.

got mine done at a National tyres place! i was there all the time, they took over 1hr but took a lot of care doing it, was very happy with the serivce, they loved the car and looked after it very nicely!

basically the only difficult bit is to take off the oem backbox, from the rubber bushes