GT4 numbered plaque photos needed

Paulzx

Hello Everyone,

Would someone be kind enough to post up two photos to show the exact location

of the two numbered plaques that are supposed to be displayed in the GT4 cars?

I need to be able to show a nissan dealer parts guy where the plates are located

in the car with a couple of photos that make it obvious to someone who doesn't know.

Thanks

Paul

not all the cars had the plates fitted, it seems to have been done quite randomly,

just picked my GT4 up today and it never had the numbered plate, trying to see now

what my chances are of picking up an unused plate

I would say that EVERY GT4 had a plate installed when it left the factory, but who knows whats happened to them in the fives years that have passed........

Not so Liam, I know of two GT4 owners who had to fight to get badges. Plaques were fitted by the selling Dealer rather than in Sunderland and a few plaques have come up for sale on ebay directly from employees (maybe ex employees) of Dealerships.

I doubt you will manage to get hold of unused badges now Paul but might be worth a mail to Nissan CS. Good luck. :thumbs:

I would say that EVERY GT4 had a plate installed when it left the factory, but who knows whats happened to them in the fives years that have passed........

Not so Liam, I know of two GT4 owners who had to fight to get badges. Plaques were fitted by the selling Dealer rather than in Sunderland and a few plaques have come up for sale on ebay directly from employees (maybe ex employees) of Dealerships.

I doubt you will manage to get hold of unused badges now Paul but might be worth a mail to Nissan CS. Good luck. :thumbs:

That's exactly right, I've just picked up my UY GT4 and its' never had a plate fixed there,

the previous owners never had them either, so five years on, it's unlikely I'll be able to get any,

if I can, I'll keep them with the car paperwork