I'm not getting emails??????

usually my inbox is crammed with messages from this forum, but not today!! what have I done wrong?? Checked my settings and its enabled for email notification :headhurt:

Your not maxed out are you??? Try deleting some mate ;)

no I empty em every time :)

usually my inbox is crammed with messages from this forum, but not today!! what have I done wrong?? Checked my settings and its enabled for email notification :headhurt:

Nobody likes you? :p

No you Numpty.. I mean email from the forum saying post's I've posted on have been replied to :thumbs:

No you Numpty.. I mean email from the forum saying post's I've posted on have been replied to :thumbs:

Maybe nobody likes your threads? :p

Same here mate mines not working ,,, just checked msn... must be a problem with the system....

Chris will have the answer ;)

Oh thats Ok then, because I havent a clue where computers are concerned, probably not much where there not either (according to my daughters :blush: )

Maybe nobody likes your threads? :p

Sarnie BOLLUKS :p

Same here mate mines not working ,,, just checked msn... must be a problem with the system....

Oh thats Ok then, because I havent a clue where computers are concerned, probably not much where there not either (according to my daughters :blush: )

well spotted anyway ;)

btw I can help you out with your daughters :p:thumbs:

well spotted anyway ;)

btw I can help you out with your daughters :p:thumbs:

No remember I've meet you :scare: your far too old :p gotta be under 40

Guest prescience

Spelling bee for you Liam :blush:

Micheal is spelt urine for a start

Edit - you have spelt 'notification' wrong and added an extranneous apostrophe onto PMs

Edit - you have spelt 'notification' wrong and added an extranneous apostrophe onto PMs

yeah but **** comes up in stars :rant:

edit: sorry mR speel chekc :wacko:

Terrible for using apostropees in the wrong place :blush:

Guest prescience

yeah but **** comes up in stars :rant:

Liam why are you cross-patch about that