EBC rear discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted

andyvvc

Cheers to CS for sorting delivery in super quick time! Also thanks to Zmanalex for his prompt reply too. Fitted at Nationwide for just 70 quid, and (seemingly) no problems.

They look feckin awesome! Drilled and grooved like my EBC fronts. Sooo much better to look at than the old OEM sh1te...and less than half the price that Nissan quoted me for the OEM parts lol!

As far as the old discs/pads were concerned, they were indeed mullered ! I'll get some pics up soon when i finally get to leave work. Old discs were bad, inside pads were...erm...bare :blush: Outside pads had meat on them though, so im just thankful that they seem to have metal wear indicators which alerted me to their imminent demise!

Now all that is left is my Front 452s from Camskill and the car will be driveable again! Fingers crossed that parts start to fail a few months apart next time around...and NOT in the same month as my insurance premium is due :bang:

EDIT - i would have got ian-r to sort the brakes, but they needed doing asap they were that bad. But if anyone else in the Notts area needs work doing on their Zed....try dropping him a PM :thumbs: