Eibach Spacer problem

steve-r

Hi all,

Just wanted to post this to make others aware.

I ordered a set of 20mm Eibach spacers from CS last week. When they turned up I couldn't wait to get these fitted to my zed :teeth: . So I went about fitting these on Saturday. I first fitted o/s front looking B) , so then and went and fitted the o/s rear looking even better :teeth:.

So now to my problem..... I had fitted and torqued up the front n/s, and started to put on the wheels nuts, and my m8 who had his foot on the break for me, started to take the pi$$ as i was taking ages to fit it. I said to him I just cant get the last nut on. So I take off the wheel and inspected the spacer and I couldn't believe it, there was one lonely stud sat there totally the wrong thread size, I cant tell you how gutted I was. :thumbdown:

Any way I decided to fit the last rear one, and take off the front o/s one, so I could send back to CS. Zed looking a tad odd now though lol.

There has been a few pm's between myself and CS about this damm spacer, and they have been really helpful in sorting the issue out, and to there credit have sent a replacement within a few days. :thumbs: It was also said to me that this is the first that they have heard off in 5yrs (just my luck eh)

So just a heads up and don't make my mistake check the studs before you fit.

On a side note would just like to say a big thanks to CS for resolving this problem, and great communication guys :thumbs: