New 350z...

chronic

I was going to go second hand but thought theyre must be better improvements on the 06 model, i can only seem to find 20bhp difference (are there any more changes?)

Im guessing 350z's are brilliantly reliable cars being jap's???

Ill be keeping this for over 3 years and ive only ever driven fwd 100bhp cars, will this keep me satisfied for 3years as opposed to buying a 200bhp fwd car?

Also on the accesories hoe necessary are mudguards, nismo air filter/radiator cap, tonneau cover (what the hell IS that?), entry gaurds???

and whats the difference in the wheels? i just want the cheapest as im gonna put different black ones on there anyway.

and whats the nismo aero kit???

Also what are serviceing costs and parts like on this?

and whats the mpg like on these things????

THanks for the help!!!!!!!!1

I was going to go second hand but thought theyre must be better improvements on the 06 model, i can only seem to find 20bhp difference (are there any more changes?)

Different Front and Rear lights, Front bumper, Centre console, intergarted bluetooth are some changes ;)

Ill be keeping this for over 3 years and ive only ever driven fwd 100bhp cars, will this keep me satisfied for 3years as opposed to buying a 200bhp fwd car?

You'll be more than satisfied for 3 years :thumbs:

Also on the accesories hoe necessary are mudguards, nismo air filter/radiator cap, tonneau cover (what the hell IS that?), entry gaurds???

and whats the difference in the wheels? i just want the cheapest as im gonna put different black ones on there anyway.

Mudgaurds are not esential but look good imo,,, not req'd with aero kit!

Nismo air filter waste of money...

Caps just add a bit of bling...

Tonneau cover - privacy measure for the boot,,, helps reduce road noise imo!!!

If your going 06 plus, 18" rays come a standard...

I'll let Sarnie show you this ;) My sig has the nismo wing only

Good - £150ish mark

Personally, combined 22mpg!!!

nice i cant wait to place my order, hope 06 waiting times arent too much,

so best would be to go with standard wheels (nismo if theyre lighter), aero bodykit, tonnaeu cover and maybe satnav if its upgradable and has europe onit too......

i really cannot wait to buy this car, does anyone know what theyre finance is like, specd my car looks to be £33,000 and im thinking of paying £17,500 straight out and owing £12,000 or so....

Different Front and Rear lights, Front bumper, Centre console, intergarted bluetooth are some changes ;)

You'll be more than satisfied for 3 years :thumbs:

Mudgaurds are not esential but look good imo,,, not req'd with aero kit!

Nismo air filter waste of money...

Caps just add a bit of bling...

Tonneau cover - privacy measure for the boot,,, helps reduce road noise imo!!!

If your going 06 plus, 18" rays come a standard...

I'll let Sarnie show you this ;) My sig has the nismo wing only

Good - £150ish mark

Personally, combined 22mpg!!!

See my sig for Nismo kit :teeth: Different bumper, skirts, rear spats and rear spoiler :thumbs:

entry guards are plastic runners that run along the inner door sill so you dont scuff the paint. The standard ones come with a silver Z badge on but the extra ones have a silver plate with a Z badge on. Look a bit flashier.

Don't get from the dealer. You can get them from Holdcroft or MJP (As with any other OEM Nissan part including the Tonneau Cover). Both do forum discount which you'll need to contact a Admin/Mod for the discount code.

I placed an order for my new Azure 350 roadstar on the 31/5/06 and it was delivered to me on the 23/6/06. Predicted delivery was 23/7/06 - so a whole month early.

I not stopped smiling yet - You wont regret it - if your a petrol head.

So go for it

Blueladyx :-)

I placed an order for my new Azure 350 roadstar on the 31/5/06 and it was delivered to me on the 23/6/06. Predicted delivery was 23/7/06 - so a whole month early.

So go for it

WELCOME :thumbs:

:welcome: to the new members.

Good choice bluelady :thumbs: !

Chronic - I think you'll find that the 06 model is a much more aesthetically pleasing. The changes are small but make a huge differnece. There is also more leather on the doors and button are in slightly different place which make it more comfortable too.

So go for it

Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

Is it your car that's a lady or you? They're a bit thin on the ground over here - ladies that is. ;)

Blue or black hood? Get the piccies posted! :teeth: