Can someone please confirm.....

Jak

The center bore of these spacers on both sides are 73mm. It is fine on the hub side as you can use a spiggott ring to centralise them but the wheel side of the spacer is too big so the wheel wouldn't sit flush with the spacer unless you cut the lip off which is really not worth the hassle & pretty much defeats the point of them being hubcentric.

Save yourself any hassle and get the Eibachs.Yes they are £210 new from CS.

But,someone will be selling second hand for about £140 on the forum at some point.

I did and got mine for £130 (bargain I thought).They are a straight forward easy fit.

ATB

oh..... poop

Looks like i'll have to wait for 2ndhand eibach's then - though H&R seem to do some cheaper ones, do these work with the standard Ray's?

http://www.srbpower.com/hr/spacers.php?Make=NISSAN?

Also does this mean if i were to buy spacers for the Rays now and then buy different wheels at a later date that the spacers may not be transferable?

Jak

If you buy spacers with a 66.2 center bore (Z fitment) then they will fit flush onto the hub without the need for spiggott rings and also onto an oem wheel, Rays etc. If you were to get aftermarket wheels at a later time, they usually come with bigger center bores to allow fitment to the biggest possible range of cars so you could get some spiggott rings for the wheel side of the spacer ie 66.2 to 73mm spiggott for example.

Not sure mate but most on the forum seem to go for Eibach,(thats why I did)

and you will always get you your money back on them if you need to sell.

They really do sell quickly,so if someone is selling PM them asap.