Wanted: Bonnet grommets/rubber seals

ReaperRSX

CF bonnets generally dont have those bit, i tried to swap them over from my OEM bonnet but they wouldn't fit.

R

They will fit but I think you need to drill you carbon bonnet to get them to fit. I think AdrianK swapped them over onto his bonnet

CF bonnets generally dont have those bit, i tried to swap them over from my OEM bonnet but they wouldn't fit.

R

They will fit but I think you need to drill you carbon bonnet to get them to fit. I think AdrianK swapped them over onto his bonnet

Hmm DONT think i'll be trying that :lol:

R

Yeah i looked at transfering them over but noticed there weren't any holes for them.

The issue I'm having is that the bonnet is rubbing on the paintwork at the very front. (admitedly its far back from the front of the bumper but still nice to know it wasn't rubbing it away and leaving a mark)

Anyone got any tips on how to stop it without drilling into my bonnet cause knowing my luck (and skill level) i'd end up with a ventilated bonnet without aiming for one.