Thinking of buying a 350z..

chronic

without sta nav what is in its place? as i have a double din screen already, would this fit?
Emptyy cubby hole with retractable cover like this

P1010005-1.jpg

Who's chav mobile is that? :yuck:

same as yours chum, just with thoughtfull mods :teeth:

Mods/bling/tat :p:p

Shaddup .. and take those RX8 wheels off :p

Plans are in motion :thumbs:

well dont put them on upside down when you fit em :thumbs::yahoo:

I won't be fitting them :thumbs::p

a wise decision :thumbs:

without sta nav what is in its place? as i have a double din screen already, would this fit?

P1010005-1.jpg

Who's chav mobile is that? :yuck:

same as yours chum, just with thoughtfull mods :teeth:

Mods/bling/tat :p:p

Shaddup .. and take those RX8 wheels off :p

Plans are in motion :thumbs:

well dont put them on upside down when you fit em :thumbs::yahoo:

I won't be fitting them :thumbs::p

a wise decision :thumbs:

Maybe you should of done the same thing with your grounding kit :p

I'll do it for ya if you want :thumbs:

P1010005-1.jpg

Plus, your vent trims are peeling off :p

yes there bloody rubbish , like most aftermarket tat for the Zed, you'd think I'd learnt my lesson by now :blush:

P1010005-1.jpg

yes there bloody rubbish , like most aftermarket tat for the Zed, you'd think I'd learnt my lesson by now :blush:

I bought some vent trim stickers that are brushed metal effect, don't peel off and only cost £6. Look the same if not better than those rubbish metal ones :thumbs:

P1010005-1.jpg

I bought some vent trim stickers that are brushed metal effect, don't peel off and only cost £6. Look the same if not better than those rubbish metal ones :thumbs:

yes seen those and think I'll get a set, I moaned to the seller about these trims falling off and he sent me another set, but cant be arsed to fit em :yawn: ended up refiting with my own doublesided tape that was better ,but not brilliant :blush:

P1010005-1.jpg

yes seen those and think I'll get a set, I moaned to the seller about these trims falling off and he sent me another set, but cant be arsed to fit em :yawn: ended up refiting with my own doublesided tape that was better ,but not brilliant :blush:

I think I bought some off the same seller and they were about as sticky as an unsticky thing :thumbdown:

P1010005-1.jpg

I think I bought some off the same seller and they were about as sticky as an unsticky thing :thumbdown:

Ah glad its not just me then :)

P1010005-1.jpg

Ah glad its not just me then :)

Absolute tat :thumbdown: