New windscreen today :)

Smudge

hey fellas, there is a mounting seat for the windscreen and he got that lined up just right BUT one thing i have found is that the panel above the drivers door isn't back in the right place and it's catching the front of the drivers window when opening and closing the door :-( even when the window has done it's drop..i'm thinking i might have to get a screwdriver and see if I can loosen it off and re-sit it higher :-(

That sucks mate, perhaps see if they'll sort it for you before you take it apart yourself though?

I have a small chip on mine in my line of site and thought oh well.. when I get the chance £75 excess and a new screen but having seen these pics now I'm actually quite scared. I didnt realise things had to be took off like that!

:headhurt:

Well, stone chips can be fixed with resin/gel.. it's only when it's cracked that they have to replace the windscreen. so you might be lucky!

I think to resit the panel above the door, i'll just have to loosen of 2 - 4 nuts re-seat then tighten them up again (hopefully)

• 2 months later...

They are under the rubber seal, if you pull it up away fron the inside part you'll see nuts all the way along the trim. the start just above where the base of the windscreen is and go all the way to half way down the B-pillar