Bluetooth Question

s1xtyn1n3

I'm about to pick up my 2005(54) 350z GT this week and it has the handsfree kit cradle + steering wheel controls, but no bluetooth adapter. I know you can get these on ebay for about £60-£90 but what I really want to do is to have handsfree calling (with the steering wheel controls) and to be able to stream music over A2DP. I don't think the cradle adapter supports this so was wondering what solutions there are before I start spending money!

Any ideas?

have a look in the FAQ's. There is a thread by Rob_Quads. He pretty much knows the ins and outs of audio and aftermarket options.

auxillary has been done a couple if times before. It did mean taking the bose apart and soldering on some parts/connectors. It was done to a US unit so dont know if its possible on a UK model

Taking the Bose appart and a bit of soldering doesn't put me off if it gets the job done :)

I've seen a pretty good tutorial for doing it somewhere, but as you correctly point out, it was probably a US model which could well be different.

You're also right about Rob_Quads. That guy knows a scary amount about 350z ICE/wiring!