Problems with the Bose/Nissan 6 CD player jamming

350 giZ

Hi all.

My CD player has been a little temporamental ever since I got the Zed (Aug '09). Certain times it would just spit CD's straight back out having just inserted it. After a few attempts, though, it would decide to keep it in.

Then similarly related, it would read that certain disc slots were occupied, when in actual fact, they weren't! :angry:

Now, I've wound up having a 6 CD player, with 6 CD's in, but none of which the CD player is reading!? Oh, and it refuses to spit them out, again! Clearly, its found its favourite flavour of music... :blush:

My car is booked in at my local Nissan dealer under warranty. :)

So, I was just curious as to whether anybody else has come across the same issue with their's?

Thanks, Mike. :thumbs:

I'll certainly bear that in mind after I've heard back from Nissan about it. I'm hoping that it will just be some simple fault with it. I know zilch on electronics. :blink:

if they say they need to take it out and sent it away and it will cost, dont let them. they'll only send it to clarion and charge you more

I'll certainly bear that in mind after I've heard back from Nissan about it. I'm hoping that it will just be some simple fault with it. I know zilch on electronics. :blink:

if they say they need to take it out and sent it away and it will cost, dont let them. they'll only send it to clarion and charge you more

That's what I'm thinking. I'll take what you've said and get through to Clarion myself over on here. Thanks for your help.

Husky: Its frustrating, isn't it? (although not too much so. I can handle just listening to the engine :teeth: ) Thanks. But I've tried that over and over, and still it doesn't want to work. Oh well. ;)

That's what I'm thinking. I'll take what you've said and get through to Clarion myself over on here. Thanks for your help.

Husky: Its frustrating, isn't it? (although not too much so. I can handle just listening to the engine :teeth: ) Thanks. But I've tried that over and over, and still it doesn't want to work. Oh well. ;)

see forum discount for more info ;)