A few pics

Rossz1

sorry for the post jack but fakeindian can i ask what size springs you've got on? 30mm???????

I believe they are, she was already lowered when I bought her but I have been told they look like their 25-30mm if that helps sorry, CS will probably know better than me as he's had he's Head up my wheel arch :scare:

sorry for the post jack but fakeindian can i ask what size springs you've got on? 30mm???????

I believe they are, she was already lowered when I bought her but I have been told they look like their 25-30mm if that helps sorry, CS will probably know better than me as he's had he's Head up my wheel arch :scare:

30mm front and rear… :thumbs:

easy now :lol: cheers pal, ive just had 30mm springs put on mine yesterday with 19s and the front dosent seem to have droped much at all so was just looking at urs as a comparrison :thumbs:

easy now :lol: cheers pal, ive just had 30mm springs put on mine yesterday with 19s and the front dosent seem to have droped much at all so was just looking at urs as a comparrison :thumbs:

I will get some pics up later today with the spacers on. I'll take a pic of the gap I've got so you can have a better look :thumbs:

I will get some pics up later today with the spacers on. I'll take a pic of the gap I've got so you can have a better look :thumbs:

cheers pal :thumbs: need to get some pics up of mine later aswell with my new springs and spacers :D