2 in Dundee

Dblock

It wasn't me mate as mine has been garaged all winter..........lol

Think I spoke to you about a year ago though, when I was just getting in the car at B&Q ( Blue Roadster )....... You was telling me to join this club and to come for a drive that had been arranged with the club...... Think you said there were 30 or so cars going.........Well Im here now .....lol :D

And if it was you then thanks for telling me about this club......... :thumbs:

Think I spoke to you about a year ago though, when I was just getting in the car at B&Q ( Blue Roadster )....... You was telling me to join this club and to come for a drive that had been arranged with the club...... Think you said there were 30 or so cars going.........Well Im here now .....lol :D

:lol: I think that was Gary telling you about the Hoon :thumbs:

Nah, it was me. :D good to see you on board. Hopefully see you at a meet when the weather gets better :teeth: