For those of you in flats and no access to a hose

From A to Zed

Not sure the mpg is particulaly good tho

Probably not too shabby so long as you dont leave it full of water :lol: Convert the tank to hold fuel and you could do some mamoth road trips ;)

I'm sorry guys but you’re just not using your imagination! We need to fill it with beer and take it to Le Mans as a support vehicle!

Probably not too shabby so long as you dont leave it full of water :lol: Convert the tank to hold fuel and you could do some mamoth road trips ;)

I'm sorry guys but you’re just not using your imagination! We need to fill it with beer and take it to Le Mans as a support vehicle!

NOW thats a plan!!

But iirc you can prove it is still capable of fighting a fire it will be road tax exempt ;) Not totally sure this is right but i did hear it somewhere :)

seeing your avatar From A to Zed reminds me of a locla legend who lived in Altrincham recenlty. He died after being mugged. His name was Dave and everyone knew him as Market Dave. He was a bit of a nutter but did loads for the community. He used to recycle anything he could get hold off pushing his cart around the streets of the town. Anyway one day someone had pimped his cart.

marketdave.jpg