Sorry Bluetooth again

fusion350z

Can any 06 owners out there tell me if they have received the bluetooth adaptor yet.

I fully understand the problem with supply was just wondering how long I wil have to wait before receiving it as the car is now 1 month old.

Thanks

I haven't got a '06, but just to confirm...... there should be no issue with supply. Two of the dealers on here, supply the unit. One being a main Nissan dealer...... so why should any of the other dealers have an issue.

Seems like typical, well you've bought the car now, so they in no rush to sort this out. I think you need to get down there and be strong but polite with explaining the situation?

Might be worthwhile printing out the ebay page from Holdcrofts etc as evidence?

And just in case, the ones that we have all purchased ARE Nissan items! ;)

I fully understand the problem with supply

There is no problem with supply! I order, I receive, I sell, I reorder...don't put up with the sales idiots who obviously haven't even asked the parts guys to get them. At this rate the supplies will have run dry before any '06 owners receive the adapter - they'll all be in '03 - '05 cars!

Thanks Mr F.

You see Fusion, there is the other dealer that sells them. Why don't you say to your Nissan dealer that if they are so incompetent to get one, that you'll get one, provide them with the bill and they can pay it? :p

Can any 06 owners out there tell me if they have received the bluetooth adaptor yet.

I fully understand the problem with supply was just wondering how long I wil have to wait before receiving it as the car is now 1 month old.

Thanks

Get my adapter on Saturday. :thumbs: I had to give them the part number... at first they still couldnt find it on their system ... :thumbdown:

and its FREE :D:thumbs::yahoo:

Thanks

Get my adapter on Saturday. :thumbs: I had to give them the part number... at first they still couldnt find it on their system ... :thumbdown:

and its FREE :D:thumbs::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: