Milltek exhaust experience anyone???

nj

Still trying to make a decision on an exhaust, lots to choose from but alot of em seem to be intrusively loud !!! Now that i've seen that there's a milltek available i wondered if anyone has got 1 for there z if so could ya be so kind as to leave me some feedback please :thumbs:

Yep I've got a Milltek cat back system fitted ...Superb quality..definitely not overloud, but slightly gruffer than standard system, and certainly OK on motorways etc (no droning)

In fact mine so good I'm taking it off to put a Nismo system on with HiFlowcats :scare: (I need the loudness !!) so any offers for an as new cat back system :teeth:

milltek.jpg

Still trying to make a decision on an exhaust, lots to choose from but alot of em seem to be intrusively loud !!! Now that i've seen that there's a milltek available i wondered if anyone has got 1 for there z if so could ya be so kind as to leave me some feedback please :thumbs:

Off topic (as usual) but where are your side indicators :wacko::surrender:

Not loud enuff!!!!!! that could also be a problem as well i spose, its all so confusing money to burn on this as well & i jus cant cant make me bloody mind up :wacko:

By the way lomoto , can i ask what the ride comfort is like running your tien set up, many thanx. ( yes i no its off topic for all you that get the ump :angry:)

Not loud enuff!!!!!! that could also be a problem as well i spose, its all so confusing money to burn on this as well & i jus cant cant make me bloody mind up :wacko:

By the way lomoto , can i ask what the ride comfort is like running your tien set up, many thanx. ( yes i no its off topic for all you that get the ump :angry:)

Pssssst. Who has nicked your side indicators?

Pssssst. Who has nicked your side indicators?

That's whats missing. Looked at the picture and couldn't figure out what looked a bit funny. Thought I was just imagening things.

Nice car though, but would it pass the SVA? Thought side indicators were a must in this country.

Dont read my post wrong nothing wrong with the noise from the Milltek, definitely louder than standard system :thumbs: Just that I like to BOOM ,BOOM SHAKE the ROOM if you know what I mean :yahoo:

Never fitted the Tein shocks I bought..just was never going to get round to it :scare: some kind member on this site bought them from me , I'm sure he'll post up a running report :thumbs: