Sponsorship

lewis

foc?

Every ones welcome as long as they attend shows or competitions etc

We are in the middle of talks with a new supplier then we might also be able to add manifolds/cams etc etc into the sponsorship contract

due to most cars on the page seem to get more out of it so were trying to boost up what 350z owners will get out of it.

People that do track days might want to take a gander due to we'll be doing driftdays through driftacademy at silverstone 10% cheaper than normal prices.

If any ones done drifting before the amount of feel and confidence a driftday gives you is great. every time I go one of the top time attack people is there for that exact reason

Nadine Geary in her 900 bhp Dodge Viper

People that do track days might want to take a gander due to we'll be doing driftdays through driftacademy at silverstone 10% cheaper than normal prices.

If any ones done drifting before the amount of feel and confidence a driftday gives you is great. every time I go one of the top time attack people is there for that exact reason

Nadine Geary in her 900 bhp Dodge Viper

I really want to do one of these drift academy days. Will have to be a few months away though till I manage to find some money down the back of the sofa etc! :blush:

not being funny mate but isn't this just a 10% discount? in exchange for having your Z with a big massive sticker across it? sorry mate but no thanks ;):)

"Individuals that have there sponsorship application approved will be able to get 10% off drift practises organised by DriftDomain via Drift Academy and £50 of any body kit as well as."

Its for those things 10% discount/£50 of body kit and discounts on:

Oil cooler and relocation kit

Oil Gauge adapter

HKS supercharger kit

Tein type flex damper kit

http://www.driftdomain.com/sponsorship.php

Thats the link with all the info

We are getting more things but at the mo thats it

Sorry if its no interest to you but it may be for some people