Bumpers, wheels, woofers etc

Andy

Got a few bits up for grabs!!

Front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts.....all in Azure Blue.

There are some fine marks on the front bumper courtesy of the previous owner but other than that they are in very good condition. Open to sensible offers and will be available in 1 weeks time. Can ship anywhere via LYNX courier.

Also have a standard set of 18" z rims. Front tyres need replacing and again, courtesy of the previous owner, they could do with a refurb in all honesty. Again, a sensible offer will take them off my hands.

Will have some pictures in the next couple of days once I find my camera's cable!!

Got a few bits up for grabs!!

Front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts.....all in Azure Blue.

There are some fine marks on the front bumper courtesy of the previous owner but other than that they are in very good condition. Open to sensible offers and will be available in 1 weeks time. Can ship anywhere via LYNX courier

Andy, I'm assuming that these are "standard items"? Might be worthwhile clarifying.....

• 2 months later...

Hi Andy,

Sorry I haven't got back to you, had a few problems involving my laptop and a can of coke! :blush:

I still have the bumpers, sideskirts, spoiler and wheels all available and I now also have a couple of 12" JL W6 V2 woofers for sale!!

Offers around the £475 mark.

JL_12w6v2-d4.jpg

Nominal Diameter: 12 inches (300 mm)

Continuous Power Handling: 400 Watts

Voice Coil: 2.75" diameter, 4-layer, Kapton former

Available Configurations: Dual 4 ohm only

Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.65" (16.5 mm)

Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.90-1.50 cu.ft. (25.0-42.0 liters)

Ported Enclosure Range: 1.25-1.75 cu.ft. (35.4-49.5 liters)

VRC Technology: YES

W-Cone Technology: YES

Elevated Frame Technology: YES

Floating Cone Attach Technology: YES

NeckVent Technology: YES

Probably looking for about £300 for the wheels. (Someone please tell me if I am way off the mark here!!!!) The rear tread isn't brilliant but you will get a fair few miles out of them still. The fronts are shot but I can provide new tyres at a cheap price if you are interested. Thanks.

Hi,

Was looking for and expecting around £300 for my 18" original wheels that I put on ebay, but only reached £155 so did not meet the reserve of £250. If anyone is interested they are in v good condition but the tyres are all shot.

Apologies Andy for jumping on your thread.