Spigot rings & wheel nuts

Nuno

I got myself some new wheels but when I tried to put them on the spigot rings I got with the wheels would fit the wheels but not the hub. The diameters are 73.1 & 64.1. Am I right in saying that the diameter for the hub should be 66.1 not 64.1, just wanted to make sure before I get some new ones.

Also the standard nuts that were on the rays are too wide for my new wheels as I cant fit a socket set around the nuts when tightening them as the gap is too small. Does anyone know exactly what size nuts I need, I think its M12x1.25 but not sure. What's the best place to get slimmer ones I've had a look on ebay but thought if there was anywhere else thats cheaper.

Vertini hennessey 20" 8.5 front & 10 rear, et35. Did a test fit on the weekend to check if the wheels would clear the brembo callipers without the need for spacers. The rear wheel seemed to be ok but havent tried the front wheel yet.

Havent bought tyres yet. Was thinking of falken 452s 245/30/20 front & either 275 or 285/30/20 rear, not sure which ones to go for either 275 with a bit of tyre stretch or 285 and the risk of rubbing, as I was going to lower the car on eibach pro kit springs.

Will be touch and go on the front but a shim should pull it away enough if it is touching. Front tyre sizes are cool. I am running 275's on he back of mine but Stew runs 285's. Down to personal preference really and as you say the 275 will give a very slight stretch so might help if you are lowering as well. I believe Stew has lowered his on 20's so he may be able to advise as well. :thumbs: