veilside wide arches anyone?

sketch

just spotted theres another set on ebay! they are only copies tho and nearly 3 times the price!

The other ones you are refering to are probably a full set I have up for sale but they are front & rears. I gave £400 for my set of replicas so am wanting to recoup as much of that as possible :)

just spotted theres another set on ebay! they are only copies tho and nearly 3 times the price!

The other ones you are refering to are probably a full set I have up for sale but they are front & rears. I gave £400 for my set of replicas so am wanting to recoup as much of that as possible :)

I heard about these when i bought my genuine rears, aparantly theres alot of fitment issues with that set... :thumbdown:

Yep a guy (whos not on here) bought them, apparantly he builting the biggest baddest 350z in the world... looking foward to seeing some pics lol... and he still tried to haggle when he picked them up, no pleasing some people

Yeah, the fitment does need work which is stated in my eBay ad, nothing that a good bodyshop couldn't sort out though. £100 for your set is a massive bargain, if i didn't already have genuine rears I would have driven half way across the country and had them off you! I was even tempted to buy them as spares and store them in the loft!

Don't suppose you have some genuine fronts lying about do you? :lol:

Yeah, the fitment does need work which is stated in my eBay ad, nothing that a good bodyshop couldn't sort out though. £100 for your set is a massive bargain, if i didn't already have genuine rears I would have driven half way across the country and had them off you! I was even tempted to buy them as spares and store them in the loft!

Or in my garage! ;)

Or in my garage! ;)

You'd swap them with the first person that offered you shiny things. :lol:

Or in my garage! ;)

Yours are still in there!!!

Or in my garage! ;)

1 is and there is more cardboard in that than fibreglass!!! :lol:

I had forgotten about that though, will grab it off you :thumbs:

Or in my garage! ;)

1 is and there is more cardboard in that than fibreglass!!! :lol:

I had forgotten about that though, will grab it off you :thumbs:

Thats why I couldnt swap it!! Its fine mate dont worry!! have created more space now... Bar and PS3 going in when it gets a bit warmer!!