Anyone going to Creamfields?

AndyC

Used to love Gatecrasher, was there every week at one point.

Things change I guess.

Anyway, sure you'll still have a good time this year, if you go!

used to gatecrasher a lot to Baptist. Loved it there. Not been for a at least a couple of years now. Think last time it was their 10th birthday

I may sound like an old duffer here, but does anyone wish that the dance industry was like it used to be 8 years ago?

Its just not the same now.

Unfortunately we've become the people we used to hate, don't think its changed, we've just got older/more sensible. Would love to do the lost weekends again but I couldn't - it'd take me about a week to get over em now!!!

I may sound like an old duffer here, but does anyone wish that the dance industry was like it used to be 8 years ago?

Seems to have run out of ideas IMO

It all sounds like boom, boom, boom, boom, to me or am I showing my age too? :wheelchair:

Seems to have run out of ideas IMO

It all sounds like boom, boom, boom, boom, to me or am I showing my age too? :wheelchair:

Ha ha, my mum used to say that when I had my decks fired up, when I lived with her!

Still like to go to the odd club now and again, or festival. Times change I suppose. Can honestly say that when I first got into it all, it was the best times I've had socially.

Glad I was there to experience it all. What lifes all about, innit.

Anyway, going offf on one here, has this event happened yet???? :teeth:

That will be my first weekend home, promised the bird that I would see her that weekend, after a month on here with only my hand to keep my company, it will take priority!

;)

Have a good one!

More info than we required, Bap! :surrender: