Veilside Nissan 350z

veilside350z

Hi Guys, I Thought Id Advertise My 350z On Here Before I Put It On Pistonheads.

2003 52 Plate

Jap Import

6 Months Road Tax

8 Months M.O.T

Full Nissan Service History (Its booked in for main service)

Its Just Touched 30,000 Miles

I Have Just Recently Replaced The Clutch And Flywheel (Exedy)

2 Owners (Previous Owner Nemesis Performance)

Used As 2nd Car

Max Power And Japanese Performance Cover Car

Ive Owned This For Just Over 5 Years And Will Be Sad To See It go.

PRICE £15,995

VeilSide version III body kit, which consists of a new front bumper, FRP bonnet with vents and air scoop, side skirts, rear bumper, full carbon rear spoiler and aero mirrors. After fitting the kit, a full respray was also carried out in Nemesis Smoke Silver.

The standard wheels on the 350Z were replaced with huge VeilSide 20†Baccarat wheels (9x20in front, 10x20in rear) to give it a more aggressive profile and to allow the fitment of larger brake discs

Stopping power has been enhanced with the addition of high performance DBA (Disc Brake Australia ) brake discs to the front and rear. Featuring a two piece design, the discs are cross drilled and grooved to provide maximum braking performance.

We fitted a HKS Hyper Max pro kit to the Z, a fully adjustable coilover suspension system with pillowball top mounts.

The standard exhaust system was replaced with a Titanium Teardrop system from VeilSide, and a Titanium VeilSide manifold. Nitrous system With Dual Purge Valve.

Finally, the interior of the Z has seen some extensive modification also.

A full leather re-trim has been carried out, along with an impressive ICE set-up. All Kenwood components have been installed including 6.5†touch screen LCD, DVD, VCD, CDR, TV Dolby, DTS. DVD navigation 5.1 surround processor. Active centre speaker unit, 2 way, dual mag, 35w max. Perf series 5 channel amp, 1,200 max, D class sub channel, VCL. 300mm DB series sub, 1,200 max. 2 x 170mm 2 way speakers, 200w dual mag.

Sorry For The Pics. I Had A Virus A while Back And Lost All Pics. Will Upload More Next Week.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...