Mods prior to getting Uprev ecu flash

matth76

Hi there

I definitely want to get the Uprev remap (price wise it beats everything) but want to make sure I have the right modifications first beforehand but without getting mods that really will not make much difference to get the most power. I have heard you mention the main mods that are worth doing on an early UK non-revup 2003-2005 DE 350z (276bhp), are:

-drop in panel filter

-change Y-pipe to aftermarket one

-remove stock cats

-then get your Uprev flash.

My main question is would you also recommend a 5/16" plenum spacer or not to complement the exhaust/cat mods above - does this respond well with the uprev remap, improving the midrange as well as top end power/torque or does it make very little difference?

You also touched on "Abbey's tuning packages" in another post - are you able to give more details?

My car is totally stock at the moment by the way and all being well want kind of target wheel horsepower (at the hubs) could I expect at least (approx figure) with the bolt on mods mentioned above with the Uprev remap, average increase throughout the midrange (which I view as most important), as well as top end?

Sorry for all the questions - hopefully this will help other members also interested in this.

Thanks for any information and help.