Sods Law

bernmc

The wife usually teaches dancing on Tuesday evenings. Needs to cart a load of equipment, so she usually has the VR4 for the day, and it's my day out with the Z.

'Need my car today, darling?' sez I this am

'No - no dancing tonight' sez she.

So I'm off to work in the VR4.

Get a phone call at around 9am from her.... some daft old bat has reversed into her pride & joy in the carpark :shutup::angry::rant::angry::scare: FFS.

1400 quids worth of damage - cracked front bumper and nismo front splitter, headlamp washer jams open. Nothing major, but a pain in the bum to sort out :(:(:(

Curses.

I take it that they didn't do curtious thing and leave their details.... :rant:

Bat reversed out of her space into the car when my wife was driving into the car park, so there was no escaping. It'll all be covered by their insurance, so there shouldn't be a problem there - it's just the hassle of organising the repair, getting it approved, getting a courtesy car etc.

We've waited a long time to buy the Z - my wife has had her hyundai for 6 years, so she's gutted.

As I said, nothing to serious, fortunately - should be grateful I suppose, but... :rant: