worn/scuffed leather....

Roo

Ok so there are a couple of annoying leather scuffs that - the previous owner had sorted. Obviously just temporaryly....

I assume this is some sort of valeting trick to make wear/scuffs disappear - anyone know what it is? Its annoying me now and I want them back to the condition they were when I got it... :rant:

Zed is all wrapped up at the mo will get a pick when I take it out next, been using meguires gold class tho so far. I assume they had used some sort of tinted treatment. (Like that suede restorer) that has slowly lifted off. :angry:

Zed is all wrapped up at the mo will get a pick when I take it out next, been using meguires gold class tho so far. I assume they had used some sort of tinted treatment. (Like that suede restorer) that has slowly lifted off. :angry:

Glyptone and connolly and others can match the colour for you and provide a bespoke kit - which is not too expensive but dont spend any money on that yet - lets see the extent of the damage first please :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one well to put you at ease they all go the same way it's nothing big to worry about it's just Nissans p!$$ poor thin leather! :bang:

Ok get some boot polish on a rag and dab a little on let it dry for a bit then get some hide food like autoglym or connollys or glyptone that will soften and preserve the leather. Don't waste anymore time on it mate. :thumbs:

is it possible to get rid of small cracks once they have formed?

Well leather can be treated but really you need to give it plenty of hydration for want of a better word? Get Connolly Hide Food and apply it to the area, leave for 30 mins or so apply some more let it soak in and soften the leather you would be surprised how

tough leather is and how

much you can heal it!

Yes Roo just try something with the dye make sure you check in another area first to check on colour

math first :thumbs: