American Dad has good taste

ripthejacker

• 2 weeks later...

i am also a fan of American Dad and i know that the show really features a lot of nice cars that at first viewers might not notice at once, only when you are really familiar with a lot of models . i am so amazed that you actually took a notice of this! this is a greaqt post and i am sure that there are a lot of other people watching American dad here as well.,

• 1 month later...

Bit of a thread resurrect here, and its not American dad...

Just watching 2Fast2Furious on itv2 at the mo (EPIC film lol) and just at the bit when Brian and Rome go to ludacris' quayside garage, and what car is Devon Aoki designing a paint job for? yes its a 350z - on screen for all of a second!

Found a clip to back it up - 34 seconds in :teeth:

Do i get extra brownie points for it not even being a car, but merely a drawing of it? :lol:

Bit of a thread resurrect here, and its not American dad...

Just watching 2Fast2Furious on itv2 at the mo (EPIC film lol) and just at the bit when Brian and Rome go to ludacris' quayside garage, and what car is Devon Aoki designing a paint job for? yes its a 350z - on screen for all of a second!

Found a clip to back it up - 34 seconds in :teeth:

Do i get extra brownie points for it not even being a car, but merely a drawing of it? :lol:

It was 2004 wasn't it? so it prolly just got realeased or was about to.

But then her drawing skills were on par with the girl out of 200MPH, lol