A bit of accident.................................

bradleykit

I fell into a stupid wide opened manhole at Shell station...they screwed my front bumper and cracked my under panel! Now i have filed a claim against them and they willing to pay.

Does anyone know how much is it to buy a OEM front bumper fitted and sprayed direct from Nissan...?

If they are paying get it down to a accident repair place so they can check everything, may not be just the undertray and the bumper and you may need extra bits like wheel arch liners.

You may also find that its pushed your arch out and your bonnet up.

If your thinking you want an aftermarket bumber then take it to an independant and get them to get a quote for the nissan one and also the one you want from Envy. The prices will be close.

If your based near Cranleigh or in the surrey area I can recommend JC Autorefinishing in Cranleigh, http://www.jc-refinishing.co.uk/ speak to John...

Glad they put their hands up :) We have a nice selection of front bumpers in stock, Shine Nismo 2 copies, a shine strosek copy and others. Or you could go the whole hog for £1195 and buy an origina lfull Nismo V 1 kit . Give Gaz a buz on 01670 823333 or pm him your number and he will call you.

Sarah :)