Help for Weekend Driving Trip

Kev946

Now I have my new toy, I'm looking for something different to do in September. It needs to appeal to wifey, and possibly daughter, but also me interms of driving and/or motorsport etc.

There's a number of things that come to mind, but suggestions are welcome.

1. Nurburgring - But will not appeal to wifey

2. Spa, Belgium - But there's nothing much to watch at Spa-Francorchamps, (I went to the 24 hrs FIA GT last year).

3. A Treasure hunt...(the one below looks promising)

See http://www.eurohoon.com/reimshoon2006.htm

or even

http://www.eurohoon.com/megahoon-2006.htm

Help...

treasure hunt looks like it could be fun, but we all know how reading maps can be the start of all arguments in the car. Is wifey good at Navigation Kev?

Sat Nav to the rescue.... B)

Doesn't that kill the fun of being a treasure hunt though

Sat Nav has saved my marriage :scare: In the last 3 years since I,ve had Sat nav its been a pleasure not to listen to a blithering idiot trying to navigate me across Europe :teeth: (God I hope she doesnt ever try looking on this site !1 )

Sat Nav has saved my marriage :scare: In the last 3 years since I,ve had Sat nav its been a pleasure not to listen to a blithering idiot trying to navigate me across Europe :teeth: (God I hope she doesnt ever try looking on this site !1 )

:lol: If it wasn't for following Mark/ Chris to JAE, the Mrs probably wouldn't of spoke to me that weekend :blush:

Sat Nav - It saves your marriage