Anyone In Germany??????????

Hi there everyone,

Bought my 350Z a couple of weeks ago, not seen another 1 in Germany yet. I live and work in Gutersloh, (Inbetween Dortmund and Hannover).

If there is anybody else nearby or not so nearby get in touch and maybe we can meet up or something, I can hear the Nurburgring calling for the summer LOL.

Regards, Rob

Awesome fellas,

Im around till this Friday, then going to the UK on leave. Going on tour on Jan 14th till mid May. If anyones around before then then cool if not will be after, bonus is the weather will be a bit better.

Rob

Welcome.

Make noice when you are back in Germany. We should be able to organize a meetup for May.

Will do buddy,

Weather for the Ring should be ok by then. Good place for a meet I think, good bars there and I know of a awesome hotel run by a Brit

Awesome fellas,

Im around till this Friday, then going to the UK on leave. Going on tour on Jan 14th till mid May. If anyones around before then then cool if not will be after, bonus is the weather will be a bit better.

Rob

Welcome.

Make noice when you are back in Germany. We should be able to organize a meetup for May.

Will do buddy,

Weather for the Ring should be ok by then. Good place for a meet I think, good bars there and I know of a awesome hotel run by a Brit

Awesome fellas,

Rob

Welcome.

Be careful in May tho, especially during the eve of May the 1st, alot of young men carrying trees in the night along with beer to buy the daughters they fancy off the fathers, old tradition this part of Germany.

Tree then gets put up outside the girls window for all to see for the duration of may, it's called the Maifest.