JDM Number Plates Size's

t3dcf

Have tried to measure the gap needed for the rear, but not sure ive got it right. Does anyone know the correct size plate needed for the rear of an import? Im planning on just putting a uk size plate to the front - should fit? :wacko:

Thanks - where did you get yours from? also is it worth a bracket for the front?

I got it off a seller on Ebay (couldnt be arsed to start taking in passports ,other docs etc. to local motor factors) came in a couple of days. with border etc, that I wanted..I'll try and find out if he's stillon and put up a link..

re front bracket yes IMO looks better but a lot of people on here have ditched theirs,, I bought mine of a member on here (LiamsZ ) :thumbs:

Nope cant see the guy I bought em off , but theres hundreds of sellers on Ebay selling plates for £9.99/ plate just make sure you insist on correct size for rear or else you can see a gap in the bumper cover if its smaller than 14" X 7"