Herts/Buks/Bed -wheel balancing ?

alessandro

The best place in Bedford is http://www.stswheelalignment.co.uk/ they have done several of my cars over the years and always freindly and good service. If you do decide to go there gimmie a shout as i only live 5 mins away :thumbs::bounce:

Mark, dont use them, they have scratched 2 different sets of split rims on my cars over the past few years!

I dont know of a place i'd trust in bedford for laser aligning, the only other one i know of is the TT shop in kempston, but the owner is a knob and after one of his fitters refitted my corrado rear disc and bearing without any greae causing it to lock solid at speed :scare: then denied responsibility even though it happened 7 miles from their garage and when dissasembled the bearing fell out in pieces with dust on it!

I know this isnt the most helpfull to the original question but i tend to go to my mate Malcolm Good at Formula one on elms farm (i think he was with you when you knocked the z) as the boys there can do it without damaging anything with the old fashioned equipment