windscreen

victorb44

+1 Autoglass did mine yesterday lol...

Very clean job, he did say it was the first one he had done, this worried me a little lol... :doh:

What is the black "sensor" near the rear view mirror...Only noticed this today. I guess its something to do with the auto adjusting wipers? :shrug:

Alexz

Very clean job, he did say it was the first one he had done, this worried me a little lol... :doh:

What is the black "sensor" near the rear view mirror...Only noticed this today. I guess its something to do with the auto adjusting wipers? :shrug:

Alexz

auto-adjusting wipers?

I thought its the mic for the hands-free?

Alexz

auto-adjusting wipers?

I'm sure I read in the manual they have auto adjust wipers. I guess there had to been some screen sensor? :doh:

I would like to know were the mic is lol, I just thought it was the two little speaker looking things on the roof lining. :shrug:

Alexz

Alexz

auto-adjusting wipers?

I'm sure I read in the manual they have auto adjust wipers. I guess there had to been some screen sensor? :doh:

I would like to know were the mic is lol, I just thought it was the two little speaker looking things on the roof lining. :shrug:

Alexz

well after looking at it I don't know what its for either :lol: