Alignment/tracking

Space Cadet

I bought the car with 5k on the clock and have put another 2k on.

The alignment check was always something I’d planned to do just for piece of mind, partly because of it having done a few miles but also partly because I’ve bought new cars with dodgy alignment.

Anyway – everything that could be adjusted needed to be adjusted!

It’s a top garage that I’ve been using for 10 years or so, so no problems with them fibbing – they even showed me the before and after read-outs.

It felt ok before hand – no problems with high speeds or braking etc – but I must admit I’m sure the car now feels a bit more planted, a bit more sure-footed.

Might be worth having your alignment looked at if it hasn’t been done/done for a while.

I bought the car with 5k on the clock and have put another 2k on.

The alignment check was always something I’d planned to do just for piece of mind, partly because of it having done a few miles but also partly because I’ve bought new cars with dodgy alignment.

Anyway – everything that could be adjusted needed to be adjusted!

It’s a top garage that I’ve been using for 10 years or so, so no problems with them fibbing – they even showed me the before and after read-outs.

It felt ok before hand – no problems with high speeds or braking etc – but I must admit I’m sure the car now feels a bit more planted, a bit more sure-footed.

Might be worth having your alignment looked at if it hasn’t been done/done for a while.

I completely agree. Mine seemed ok (with 26k on the clock so a bit more!) and put it in for full alignment, result being a much sturdier feel on the road and, believe it or not, less road noise.