Hi Guys! New to forum and looking at mo

• 6 months later...

Hiya Guys! Thread Resurrection as I didn't see the point of starting a new one but I finally Sold my S2000 and now on the hunt for a 350z!

My preference is Azure Blue then Black. I would love a facelift model (MY06) but I've yet to decide if I want to stomach the supercar tax that comes with it. I did have to pay £400+ per year tax on the S2000 so its not as if I've not done it before its just whether I wanna pay £400+ tax again

Do any of you guys know of these 2 cars??

54 Plate Azure Blue

and

05 Black GT4

also do any of you member live anywhere near these garages? I live nowhere near these garages and need some experienced eyes over them if that would be at all poss in exchange for a few bevvys!

Cheers

Martin

54 Plate Azure Blue

I test drove this today!

Very nice car and has the sat nav which isn't mentioned in the advert!

The only slight concern I had with the car was the fact that it has had some paint work on the front end with evidence of some over spray on the underside of the headlights. There was also some bubbling of the paint at the bottom of the grill. This could just be a front end re-spray due to stone chips or something more, I really don't know.

The guys at the garage were really friendly and were great to deal with though.

54 Plate Azure Blue

I test drove this today!

Very nice car and has the sat nav which isn't mentioned in the advert!

The only slight concern I had with the car was the fact that it has had some paint work on the front end with evidence of some over spray on the underside of the headlights. There was also some bubbling of the paint at the bottom of the grill. This could just be a front end re-spray due to stone chips or something more, I really don't know.

The guys at the garage were really friendly and were great to deal with though.

Nice!

Sat Nav not mentioned but you can see from pics.What was the bolster wear like on drivers seat?? Did you note how much tax remaining and MOT? Service history?

Do you think its worth the asking price? I'm sure they would budge on it!

Cheers

That is really useful to know you have seen it in flesh