New owner/ New member (well this friday hopefully!!)

Just a quick hello - i get my 350z this friday after the most excruciatingly painful 3 month wait having had it shipped over from japan. (used bonsai - will leave some feedback report once i get the car)

Ive just bought a 53 plate coupe triptonic, gunmetal version T. Im looking to get some new wheels on it pretty soon so any tips would be appreciated - i quite fancy 19" gunmetal ones??

Also it was nice to meet some of you guys in Peterborough today (think i met chesterfield and another very helpful fella with the convertible 350z (triptonic - bulldog on side!? Believe it or not your 350 was the first 350 ive ever sat in - you might think im insane to have bought a car ive never sat in let alone test drove- id agree!!)). Hope you guys had a top wkend.

Chesterfield mentioned that there might be midlands meet some time soon so i might meet a few more faces then. Till then bear with my constant questions and queries!

Attached is a pic of my baby!

:welcome: Monkey boy :thumbs:

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity of speaking to you today but if I remember correctly your the guy in the red t-shirt ;)

Any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask.... We don't bite and it's all completely free :teeth:

:welcome: Monkey boy :thumbs:

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity of speaking to you today but if I remember correctly your the guy in the red t-shirt ;)

Any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask.... We don't bite and it's all completely free :teeth:

Yeh that was me perving on your gleeming 350'z.

I kinda stumbled into a touchy subject on the whole free website vs paid membership site whilst at the show today- but im not gonna go into that as im sure it has been touched upon on several occasions :boxing: But safe to say im very impressed with the site and certainly will be making myself a regular on it!

Hi Monkey Boy (sorry I met that many people I cant remember all the names)

You'll be grinning from ear to ear when your car arrives Im sure!

Feel free to ask anything you like - we dont bite! LOL.

Yes we hope to arrange several more meets/drives out - I'm looking forward to them myself! :thumbs:

Also it was nice to meet some of you guys in Peterborough today (think i met chesterfield and another very helpful fella with the convertible 350z (triptonic - bulldog on side!? Believe it or not your 350 was the first 350 ive ever sat in - you might think im insane to have bought a car ive never sat in let alone test drove- id agree!!)). Hope you guys had a top wkend.

Hi mate,

Good to meet you. I came over to speak to Martin about the stickers when you were sat in his car. He is 350zNismo on here.......

You were talking about mpg at the time! ;)

Anyway, glad you joined so soon...... look forward to meeting up again soon. B)

Welcome Monkey boy,

Nice to meet you yesterday, I imported mine the same (without sitting in one) and was bricking myself till it arrived.

Enjoy the car and get some pictures on here when it arrives, also any questions just ask !!!

Regards

Martin