powerflow custom exhaust

dazzerbone

i remember in my kev days these were known for making any exhaust any design any loudness you would like and they always looked spot on.

something i am unsure about is build quality and performance.

to be fair the performance is not a huge concern aslong as it doesnt lessen the performance of my car, but mainly the build quality. has anybody had their exhaust built by these guys, i was looking at getting a k2 but heard they had fitting issues. i quite loike the look of the standard exhaust and i like the look of the back box hanging down below the rear bumper like the standard 1 does. it is just a tad quiet, but i think the k1 might be a bit to loud for my liking plus you cant see the back box like i mensioned above. i was thinking if it is just the fitting issue powerflow could make 1 identicle in everyway plus it will fit right.

I think the powerflow centres vary a lot and it depends whos building it.

There are plenty of custom exhaust makers about that's make a great job, a bit of local research should yield results!

I've personally seen Mikes K2 and I wouldn't have been happy with it either. I've seen others though and they've been spot on, Japspeed have offered a brilliant group buy price and money back if the fitting is not right so that's a good thing! I agree that the K1 is too loud for my tastes.

ok i didnt realise they offer your money back if fitting is poor, but i guess you have got to pay for the fitting twice out of your own pocket. im assuming it will cost at least £80-£90 to fit a time.

thanks for the info

Japspeed are offering fitting at their base in Machester for £25.

If it was more than £50 for fitting you'd be getting ripped off!